Xirgo Technologies, Inc. is a leading provider of innovative, full-featured, application-specific wireless M2M communication devices. An expansive product line facilitates best-in-class solutions for numerous vertical market applications. With comprehensive in-house engineering capabilities in all key development disciplines, Xirgo consistently delivers compelling solutions to companies in search of ways to become more competitive, improve operational efficiencies and unlock new revenue streams.
A low overhead model, high-volume manufacturing capabilities and modular design philosophy, provides customers a unique blend of high-quality, cost-effective functionality with rapid time-to-market.
Xirgo’s team intently listens to customer needs in order to develop optimized products and solutions. Full lifecycle product management enables our partners to focus on their markets, core strengths, differentiation and overall business, which consistently facilitates mutual success.
Xirgo, in conjunction with our partners, has been able to provide world-class solutions in the realm of telematics, fleet management, heavy equipment, asset tracking, usage based driving, high-risk vehicle finance, cold chain, rental applications, and more. What results is a high-value set of custom products for our partners, as well as, a comprehensive standard product line that is sold through direct and indirect channels.
In addition to helping our customers grow their businesses, the owners of the company have created the Xirgo Technologies Endowment to give back by fighting hunger and the worst aspects of poverty in a sustainable way. We invite our customers, suppliers and other stake holders to contribute to this endowment.
- Strong RF and wireless engineering expertise
- Extensive embedded software and firmware capabilities
- Standard and proprietary communication protocols such as OBD II and JBus
- Communication technologies including Cellular, ZigBee®, RFID, Bluetooth among others
- Modular designs enable speed-to-market
- Unique design-to-manufacture business model to take on product lifecycle management challenges
- World-class, low-cost , high volume manufacturing capability